Monday 14 September 2015

It's Not Over!!!

What is up?! I'm so sorry that I have not posted since finishing the trail. It's been a month since I summitted, and what a crazy month it's been crazy since then. Basically, I summitted August 13th, came home August 14th, and had about 2 days to do nothing. That was wonderful. It didn't take long, however. Pretty soon I was locked into a battle with the Connecticut DMV (still ongoing) and trying to settle into a new semester at Clark (not quite settled yet). Most difficult of all, everything seems so crazy since I've been used to worrying about very little. The way I see it, I spent five months essentially having to only worry about staying dry and warm, eating food, and hiking. Now, all of those things (ok, maybe not hiking) are pretty much taken for granted. So all of the "frilly" stuff, like classes and the LEEP Project, don't seem as important. Or at least, I have no real sense of urgency. But I have a LEEP Project to do...oh yeah...

THE LEEP PROJECT!!!

Okay, so believe it or not, I have still not put near enough thought into this. The good news, however, is that I have a date set. The project (which will be held in the form of a dialogue session) will be on September 26, 12:00 PM at the Barred Owl Retreat in Leicester, Mass (see below). I am wicked excited to have y'all over to just talk. What I want to accomplish with the dialogue session is to just give an overview of why I decided to hike the Appalachian Trail and to describe what I experienced. I want to tell you what I did this summer and hear your questions. The session is open to the public and there will be another one the next weekend.

DETAILS!

Appalachian Trail Dialogue Session
Saturday, September 26, 2015
12:00 PM

Barred Owl Retreat
88 Marshall Street, Leicester MA 01543

1 comment: