Sunday 31 May 2015

Day 78 - Second Mountain

Another hot one.  

Almost nothing to report on. I got 10 hours of sleep last night, and still was up and at em by 7 this morning. And today, let's see, I walked, sweated, swatted flies, walked, ate granola, more flies...  

No views, points of interest, nothing. It was flat all day. The one cool thing is that I started early, and I'll be making camp by 5!  

So May has come and gone, I'm feeling good, and methodically working my way through Pennsylvania. Score!

-Scribbles (aka Ted)
4:00 p.m. 5/31/2015


Cell Service at my campsite. 
I'm at mile 1180.6 so a 23.6 mile day today. Good doing indeed! I had 20 done by 3pm, and now that I'm in my hammock and undercover, the wind is picking up amidst intermittent thunder claps...the forcast says 1/2-3/4 of an inch of rain tonight! Bring it on!
I just hope the rain brings the "coolish" ness of Worcester!

-Scribbles (aka Ted)
6:15 p.m. 5/31/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment